mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday --Sepia !!

 


Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.

Hi everyone,

today we.re playing along with Annabelle bling sketch challenge 030 :



Here's what I came up with:



a very simple card tone on tone. I tried to acheive an old look by coloring the image only with Soft Suede classic ink. Once it was stamped in Soft Suede, I just took a damp paint brush an went over all the image, it blurs it a little and add a little old look that I love. I just added some ink to make the "ground", very, very easy and also very, very fast, try it at home.



Stamp Set: A Flower for all seasons, Trendy Tree (sentiment)

Inks: Soft Suede,

Cardstock: VEry Vanilla, Soft Suede, Elegant Soiree DSP

Punches: 2" circle, Scallop border, scallop circle

Other: Basic Pearls jewels, Stamp a ma jig, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive.


Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: