mercredi 15 septembre 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Apples

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Apples


Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.

Hi everyone,

Today I decided to play with Color Q # 50 color challenge and with a sketch from Stuck?! :


Here's what I came up with:


These are photos from last year when we went apple picking while I was still pregnant with baby Sara (she's 11 months old now), I know, I'm late but aren't we always ?? She had so much fun, it was a beautiful day and we ate so much apples. I will do another page to complete this layout with other photos and some journaling but just not tonight...




Cardstock: early espresso, real-red, green swiss dots (bazzill), farm fresh(october aferternoon)
Other: sizzlits timeless alphabet, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesivfarm fresh sticker sheet (october afternoon)

Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: