jeudi 16 septembre 2010

Sweet Treat Thursday -- First guest stamper


Sweet Treat Thursdays are all about food -- our other favorite topic -- and features ways to embellish/wrap/present something edible. CAUTION: May be hazardous to your waistline!

Hi everyone,

Today's Sweet Treat was not my creation, I received this adorable trio from my dear friend Caroline, she's an amazing stamper. We try to have a scrap night every friday to do some scrapbooking. Sadly, life being life it's more like once or twice a month but I cherish those scrap night a lot. Here's something she brought me last time we had a date:

Since it is so gorgeous I just HAD to share it with you guys because Caroline doesn't have a blog. So she is our first GUEST STAMPER here on Card à la carte. Please be nice a leave her a comment to tell her how cute her project is. She doesn't own a big shot so all those little matchboxes where done by hand, yes I know, she has a lot of patience.

but wait there's more, she filled them with 3 different kind of Skittles, soooooooooo yummy. Thanks a lot my friend for this little gift from the heart, I love you a lot, see you on Friday !!!


Stamp Set: unknown

Inks: not quite navy, old olive

Cardstock: whisper white, not quite navy and old olive
DSP: Maine blueberry

Punches: 1-1/4" , 1 " and 3/4" circles

Ribbon: old olive 1/4" gros grain, linen thread
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip,

Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: