lundi 13 septembre 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- Pumpkins again!!


 

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.

Hi everyone,

Remember last Friday's pumpkins ?? Usually when I do a project, I always stamp twice, this way I have a spare "just in case". I figured that since the stamp is already inked, why not and it really DOES save me a lot of time in the long run. As for today's card is using the second image that I even had colored (since the prismacolors where out, I figured why not ??...) So today I just grabbed that image with a scrap of DSP, added a ribbon and Voilà!!




Here's a close-up of the coloring:



Stamp Set: The more the merrier (retired)
Inks: Black stazon
Cardstock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Brights Patterns DSP Stack
Ribbon: Old Olive 1/4" gros grain
Other: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: