jeudi 2 septembre 2010

Sweet Treat Thursday -- Dressed-up Chocolate Tin

 

Sweet Treat Thursdays are all about food -- our other favorite topic -- and features ways to embellish/wrap/present something edible. CAUTION: May be hazardous to your waistline!



Hi everyone,

As I was cleaning this Hot Chocolate Tin Can from Second Cup to put away in the recycling bin, I had second thoughts... I like the shape (and the lingering sweet smell inside) so I thought I'd save it for a project. Here's the final product:


It was pretty easy to do -- a little bit of DSP and a gorgeous trim punched with the Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die from Stampin' Up!'s new Holiday Mini Catalog. Add a few half-back pearls and you suddenly have something very sweet and classy way to present a gift.



The label is quickly done with the Big Shot and the bird uses the faux-chipboard technique.

Would you like to receive a gift in that box?! I know I would! Think of new ways to repurpose your recyclable items.




Cardstock: melon mambo, old olive, basic grey, brights and neutrals patterns DSP stack
Punches: 2-step bird extra-large, tasteful trim bigz xl die, two tags bigz die
Ribbon: old olive 5/8" grosgrain
Other: basic pearls jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip
 
Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: