vendredi 24 septembre 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- Happy 30th


 

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!

Hi everyone,

I love so much this set, I think it's the one I used the most of my entire collection, and as per today I'm still in love with it.

Here's today's card:

I found this forgotten piece of DSP misplaced, so I though instead of putting back in its place, I should do something with it. I really love that color combo, just perfect for my friend Geneviève who just turned 30 at the beginning of this month. Bonne Fête Gen!!

I just LOVE to put glitter on the icing, I do it everytime, just can't help it. the number where cut with sizzlits timeless alphabet in white fun foam to add dimension while the shape of the sentiment dictated the flag.

Stamp Set: Crazy for cupcakes, on your birthday(sentiment)
Inks: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Ridind Hood Red
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Ridind Hood Red, Washigton apple DSP (retired)
Punches: 1-3/8" circle
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight 5/8" Satin
Other: Big Shot, sizzlits Timeless alphabet, Bigz Scallop Square, dazzling diamonds, Blender Pen , Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Tombow, red button and linen thread (non SU)

 
Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: