mercredi 1 septembre 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Bee Happy (with your old stuff!!)

 

Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.

Hi everyone,

Today i'm playing my color coach as challenge!!




Here's what I came up with...


I used a lot of retired things today. While I was filling my new "my stamps" book, I discovered lots of stamps I didn't remember owning!!! I just could resist using them. So get digging to find those forgotten treasures!!

Have nice stampin' day !!
Gen
Stamp Set: Big Blooms (retired), Picture This (retired sentiment)
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Neutrals Patterns DSP Stack
Punches: Oval coluzzle, ittybitty circle, released today new 3/4" Oval, handheld 1/8" circle
Ribbon: Melon Mambo 5/8 (retired) and tempting Turquoise 1/4" gros grain
Other: Blender Pen,

Aucun commentaire: