vendredi 10 septembre 2010

Sparkly Fun Friday -- Cinderella's pumpkin wishes

Sparkly Fun Fridays features a sparkly or glittery project using shimmer paints, embossing powders, glitters, rhinestones... anything shiny to welcome the weekend in a fun way!!!


Hi everyone,

Today I needed a special card for a special someone, she kinda believe in fairytales and she'll be graduating soon. So I needed something to congratulate her, but most of all to tell her to reach for the stars, and to believe in her dreams...

Here's what I came up with:
How did this happened :
  • First I found the pumpkin stamp from my retired stamp sets and I challenged myself to do something non-halloween with it...
  • Then starring at them for a couple of minute with a stupid smile on my face (the're so cute I just can't help it), I though they would look cute all in a pumpkin patch...
  • it also made me think of Cinderella's pumpkin carriage...
  • Because it's friday I needed some glitter...there came the magic wand!!
  • Since I need to do special cards with a purpose, to whom it would fit ???
  • No sentiment, no problem I have a computer...
Well here you got a glimpse of how my mind works when in card making process, sometimes they come from FAR, FAR away....;O)



I had fun rediscovering my prismacolors with these pumpkins and since I didn't have any sentiments to tell exactly what I wanted, I created one with my computer, thanks to Marie-Précieuse for showing me this white printing technique with a home printer (click here if you can read french).



Stamp Set: Priceless, The more the merrier(retired)

Inks: black Stazon, Versamark, Sahara Sand marker

Cardstock: Whisper White, chocolate chip, old olive, always artichoke and certainly celery monochromatics DSP

Other: Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, computer generated sentiment and sky, Heat and stick powder, Dazzling diamonds glitter.

Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: