mardi 26 octobre 2010

Whatever Challenge Wednesday -- Perfect gift...

 

Whatever Challenge Wednesdays features a challenge from the blogosphere, chosen randomly.
Hi everyone,

Today I decided to play with the color combo of the Play Date Cafe : PINK, YELLOW and ORANGE.

and also with Laura's sketch over at 2 sketches 4 you:



Here's what I came up with:



I recently stumbled upon a super clever tip from Patty Bennett on how to enlarge enveloppe from the scallop enveloppe Big Shot die so that it could fit a gift card. It is so simple but my old (and not so used) die as now a whole new life ahead...thanks Patty, that's what I love in sharing ideas.

As I tried the tip, I was struck by this idea. A little book of gift. I would be perfect for a group gift to a pregnant friend, retiring coworker an even for your picky teenager...Anybody would be please with this gift.


The best part of this is that you can put as many enveloppes as you need. Just make a longer accordeon and a deeper spine. A gift card fits perfectly in each enveloppe, but also would photos, tags, mini cards or simple cardstock with sweet messages...


It's so cute and tiny that it is very portable an will fit any purse...


Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: