mardi 5 octobre 2010

Two 4 Tuesday-- I just LOVE that sketch!!

 

Two for Tuesday features 2 projects that are similar in either color, theme, layout or embellishment


Hi everyone,

remember my apple page?? as promised here's the double layout I made with it:


And since it's Two for Tuesday, (and also the fact that I LOOOOVED the sketch), I made another one , changing pattern paper and photos...



For those of you who can read french...

Last week's page friend:


French journaling

You don't need to scrap from scratch everytime, when you love something do it again and again...




Cardstock: Whisper White, Old olive, blushing bride, Olivia collection (basic grey), Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, rouge-rouge, farm fresh collection(october afternoon)

Have nice stampin' day !!

Aucun commentaire: