mardi 19 octobre 2010

Two 4 Tuesday -- CAKES...

 

Two for Tuesday features 2 projects that are similar in either color, theme, layout or embellishment but... with a different twist!

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to tell you that I have no cards for you to see today.... because I was so busy making theses:


Last weekend we celebrated my kids' birthdays, Sara turned 1 and William 3. It was a woderful party. Thanks to the help of the precious grandmothers and close friends I was able to get those edible creations ready in time. I always seem to forget how much time consuming they are... but oh so worth the extra efforts.

Here's is William's cake. He's just so much into trains right now, he loved it a lot.

Since we went to M+M world store in New York, he's obsessed with them, so I had to find a way to get some on the cake...



Now here's miss duckie for baby Sara:



Hope you'll forgive me for the lack of cards...

Have a nice stampin' day!!



Aucun commentaire: