lundi 22 novembre 2010

Quickie Mini Monday -- Jeweled Snowflake !

 

Quickie Mini Mondays feature a 10 minute-or-less project -- something fast, fun and easy to reproduce and mass produce.


Hi everyone,
Happy monday, usually I'm not so fond of monday's but today is special, I've got a date with CeeCee my partner in crime and our dear friend from Switzerland Marie-Pierre. Since I have to work my real day job, we're having a late dinner at our (CeeCee and I) favorite place tonight. We have sso much catching up to do, I just can't wait to see them...
Okay back to business... for today's quick card I decided to play with color create challenge 58. The color to use where sea foam green, robin egg blue and cream, I also went for the extra option which was a WINTER theme project.
Here's what I came up with simple and cute 3X3s :

Since it was so easy and also because when I die-cutted the snowflake I had multiples, I decided to use them all right now, I'll figure out some kind of cute container to make a nice present.


Have a nice stampin' day !!!

Aucun commentaire: